Kami Craig earns MVP honors with hat trick in the final
This article appeared in the Fall 2016 issue of SkipShot Magazine
Adam Krikorian honored at Coach of the Games
Maggie Steffens named MVP, Ashleigh Johnson top goalkeeper
Team USA looks to defend their championship from the 2012 Olympic Games
Two-time Olympian, Kami Craig shares her favorite hobby other than water polo, her surprising game day rituals and why this Olympics will be different than the first two she attended. #InsideWater #BeVictoRIOus #RoadtoRio
National Teams Prepare For FINA World Championships
2013 FINA World League Prelims - Women's Recap
The Biggest Loser, Danni Allen, Trains With Women's National Team
60 Seconds With - Kami Craig
USA Women Win Gold
In-store visit - The Grove
The U.S. Olympic Women's Water Polo Team competed at the 2012 Olympic Games in London, England winning the gold medal.
The U.S. Olympic Women's Water Polo Team shares their Gold Medals with the community
Scored five goals in 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil...Logged three goals in 2016 FINA World League Super Final...Added 11 goals to help Team USA qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games...Tallied seven goals during Gold-medal win at 2016 FINA Intercontinental Tournament...Posted six goals in Team USA's Gold-medal at 2015 FINA World Championship...Recorded six goals during 2015 Pan American Games, assisting Team USA to a Gold medal...Scored nine goals en route to Gold medal at 2015 FINA Intercontinental tournament and received All-Tournament Team honors...Led team in scoring with 16 goals, including five in win over Singapore on way to Gold at 2014 FINA World Cup...Tallied three goals en route to Gold medal at 2014 FINA World League Super Final...Scored 12 goals in helping Team USA to Silver at 2014 FINA Intercontinental Tournament...Put away four goals in 2013 FINA World Cup Qualifiers series against Canada...Led Team USA's dominance during 2013 Holiday Cup with nine goals...Scored 11 times in FINA World Championships...Scored eight times en route to Bronze medal at 2013 FINA World League Super Final...Recorded six goals for Team USA at 2012 Olympics in London, earning a Gold medal...Second on team with 10 goals for Team USA at 2012 FINA World League Super Final...Second on team with 12 goals scored in helping Team USA to Gold medal and Olympic qualification at 2011 Pan American Games...Scored six goals, shooting 75% from the field, in sixth-place finish at the 2011 FINA World Championships...Tallied four goals during team's Gold medal run at 2011 FINA World League Super Final in Tianjin, China...Added seven goals during Gold medal run at 2010 FINA World Cup...Earned spot on 2010 FINA World Cup All-Tournament Team...Fired nine goals to help U.S. take home Gold during 2010 FINA World League Super Final...Made All-Tournament Team at 2010 FINA World League Super Final...Posted two goals at 2009 Holiday Cup...Scored nine goals during Gold medal run at 2009 FINA World Championships, tied for second most on team...Scored six goals at 2008 Olympic Games...Scored four goals during Silver medal run at 2008 FINA World League Super Final...Registered four scores during 2007 Holiday Cup, including two in defeat of Italy 12-8...Anchored Women's Junior National Team to fourth-place finish at 2007 FINA Women's Junior World Championships...Scored 11 goals during 2007 Pan American Games, including a team-high six in 21-3 defeat of Venezuela...Tallied four scores during Super Final 2007...Scored two of USA's nine goals in championship game of 2006 FINA World League...Won Gold at 2006 Holiday Cup and 2007 World Championships...As member of U.S. Junior National Team, won Gold at 2005 Junior National Championships...Won Gold at 2004 Pan-Am Junior Championships...Member of Youth National Team from 2003-2006.
Played professionally in Italy for NGM Firenze in 2013-2014...Competed in 2012-2013 for Perth Torpedoes in Australia...Played her first professional season in Greece in 2011 with Olympiakos.
Attended USC...Won NCAA Championship in 2010...Winner of 2009 and 2010 Peter J. Cutino Award as college game's best player...Capped career with 36 goals in senior season...Scored 38 and 40 goals in her sophomore and junior seasons...Fourth in scoring for USC during her freshman season, making 38 goals from the tough center position...Named to 2006 MPSF All-Freshman Team...Received All-American honorable mention.
Holds Santa Barbara High School record for single-season goals (123) and most goals scored in one game (9)...Player of the Year (Los Angeles Times and Santa Barbara News Press)...Named CIF MVP and first team All-American as senior...Won league championships as freshman at Santa Ynez High School and as a junior at Santa Barbara High...Won CIF titles her junior and senior years.
Majored in sociology and minored in occupational therapy...Has two brothers, Jeff and Tony... Favorite pastime is spending time at Refugio Beach. She started swimming at age 4 and learned to play polo at 12. She continues playing because she loves the game, loves competing, and believes that she has so much more to learn as a player.
- 2016 OLYMPIC GAMES, RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL, 1ST PLACE
- 2016 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, SHANGHAI, CHINA, 1ST PLACE
- 2016 OLYMPIC QUALIFICATION TOURNAMENT, GOUDA, NETHERLANDS, 1ST PLACE
- 2016 FINA WOMEN'S INTERCONTINENTAL TOURNAMENT, LEWISVILLE, TX, 1ST PLACE
- 2015 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, KAZAN, RUSSIA, 1ST PLACE
- 2015 PAN AMERICAN GAMES, TORONTO, CANADA, 1ST PLACE
- 2015 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, SHANGHAI, CHINA, 1ST PLACE
- 2015 FINA INTERCONTINENTAL TOURNAMENT, AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND, 1ST PLACE
- 2014 FINA WORLD CUP, KHANTY-MANSIYSK, RUSSIA, 1ST PLACE
- 2014 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, KUNSHAN, CHINA 1ST PLACE
- 2014 FINA INTERCONTINENTAL TOURNAMENT, RIVERSIDE, CA, 2ND PLACE
- 2013 FINA WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS, SANTA ANA, CA, 1ST PLACE
- 2013 HOLIDAY CUP, SANTA ANA, CA, 1ST PLACE
- 2013 CANADA CUP, GATINEAU, CANADA, 1ST PLACE
- 2013 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, BARCELONA, SPAIN, 5TH PLACE
- 2013 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, BEIJING, CHINA, 3RD PLACE
- 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES, LONDON, ENGLAND 1ST PLACE
- 2012 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, CHANGSHU, CHINA, 1ST PLACE
- 2011 PAN AMERICAN GAMES, GUADALAJARA, MEXICO, 1ST PLACE
- 2011 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, SHANGHAI, CHINA, 6TH PLACE
- 2011 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, TIANJIN, CHINA, 1ST PLACE
- 2010 FINA WORLD CUP, CHRISTCHURCH, NEW ZEALAND, 1ST PLACE
- 2010 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, SAN DIEGO, CA, 1ST PLACE
- 2009 HOLIDAY CUP, NEWPORT BEACH, CA, 2ND PLACE
- 2009 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, ROME, ITALY, 1ST PLACE
- 2009 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, KIRISHI, RUSSIA, 1ST PLACE
- 2008 OLYMPIC GAMES, BEIJING, CHINA, 2ND PLACE
- 2008 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, TENERIFE, SPAIN, 2ND PLACE
- 2007 FINA JUNIOR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, PORTO, PORTUGAL, 4TH PLACE
- 2007 PAN AMERICAN GAMES, RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL, 1ST PLACE
- 2007 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, MONTREAL, CANADA, 1ST PLACE
- 2007 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA, 1ST PLACE
- 2006 HOLIDAY CUP, LOS ALAMITOS, CA , 1ST PLACE
- 2006 FINA WORLD LEAGUE, COSENZA, ITALY, 1ST PLACE
- 2005 JUNIOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, PERTH, AUSTRALIA, 1ST PLACE
- 2004 JUNIOR PAN AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS, SAN SALVADOR, EL SALVADOR, 1ST PLACE
Pregame Ritual: Drinking Coffe with my Teammates
Favorite Quote: "Be Brave"
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: McConnell's Salted Caramel Chip
Favorite Chain restaurant: It's a tie between In-N-Out Burger and Chipotle
Favorite Reality TV Show: Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna Gaines
If You Had To Make An Ipod Playlist Named After Yourself, What Would It Be?: Beast Mode
And What Would Be The First Song?: "Let's Get it Started" Black Eyed Peas
Where Do You See Yourself 10 Years From Now?: Happy :)
If You Couldn't Play Water Polo, What Sport Would You Play?" Basketball
Role Model: My Parents have always been such positive role models for me
Athletic Inspiration: My teammates. There is no way i would have been able to accomplish what i have done throughout my water polo career without their support, motivation, and inspiration.
USA Women Claim Second Straight FINA World Championship...
Budapest, Hungary – July 29 – The USA Women’s National Team won their second straight FINA World Championship with a 13-6 victory over...
USA Women Will Play For Gold At 2017 FINA World...
Budapest, Hungary - July 26 - The USA Women's National Team will have the opportunity to defend their FINA World Championship crown after advancing to the...
USA Women Advance To FINA World Championships Semifinals ...
Budapest, Hungary - July 24 - The USA Women's National Team will once again play for a medal at the FINA World Championships, advancing in the 2017 edition...
USA Women Earn Bye To World Championship Quarters With 22...
Budapest, Hungary - July 20 - The USA Women's National Team sprinted past New Zealand 22-7 to claim the Group B crown with a 3-0 record earning a bye into...
USA Women Win World University Games GOLD! Team USA...
Taipei, Taiwan - August 29 - The USA Women's National Team won GOLD at the 2017 World University Games following a 16-9 win over Hungary. Kiley Neushul (Isla...
USA Women Advance To Gold Medal Match At World University...
Taipei, Taiwan - August 27 - The USA Women's National Team will play for gold at the World University Games after defeating Japan 13-8. Kiley Neushul (Isla...
USA Women Advance To Semifinals Of World University Games...
Taipei, Taiwan - August 26 - The USA Women's National Team has advanced to the semifinals of the World University Games following a 13-7 win over Canada. Six...
USA Women Finish Group Play At World University Games...
Taipei, Taiwan - August 25 - The USA Women's National Team finished their run through Group B action with an 18-3 victory over Greece. Team USA went 5-0 in...
USA Women Down Italy 16-3 To Claim Group B Title At World...
Taipei, Taiwan - August 24 - The USA Women's National Team continues to roll along at the World University Games after defeating Italy 16-3 today for their...
USA Women Defeat Australia 17-3 For Third Straight Win At...
Taipei, Taiwan - August 22 - The USA Women's National Team defeated Australia 17-3 for their third straight victory at the World University Games in Taiwan. ...
- TOP VIDEOS