Obert, Samuels, Azevedo, and Bonanni all score two goals in the victory
Josh Samuels scores three goals in the victory
Live streaming and live stats available, match begins at 4:30pm ct/2:30pm pt
USS Midway Museum plays host to announcement in San Diego, CA
Competition starts on June 21 in Huizhou, China
Four-time Olympian, Jesse Smith shares his favorite hobby outside of water polo, describes his ideal vacation and explains why he believes Rio 2016 will be a big year for Team USA. #InsideWater #BeVictoRIOus #RoadtoRio
60 Seconds With - Jesse Smith
Men's National Team vs. Argentina - Exhibition
Men's National Team vs. Croatia @ Rose Bowl
USA v Argentina in Game 3 of the UANA Aquatic Championships in Calgary, Canada.
Game 4 of the UANA Aquatic Championships in Calgary, Canada
The U.S. Olympic Men's Water Polo Team competed at the 2012 Olympic Games in London, England finishing in 8th place
Posted one goal during 2015 FINA World Championships...Added one goal to Team USA's third-place finish in 2015 FINA Intercontinental Tournament...Named top defensive player at 2014 FINA World Cup...Scored four goals to help Team USA to fourth-place finish at 2014 FINA World Cup...Helped Team USA qualify for 2013 FINA World Championship by earning Silver at 2013 UANA World Aquatics Championship...Recorded three goals at 2012 Olympics...Scored three goals for Team USA at 2012 FINA World League Super Final... Tallied six goals in helping Team USA to Gold medal and Olympic berth at 2011 Pan American Games...Scored five goals during sixth-place finish at 2011 FINA World Championships...Tallied three goals in helping team finish fourth at 2011 FINA World League Super Final in Florence, Italy...Registered two goals to help team USA take fourth place during 2010 FINA World Cup in Oradea, Romania...Added eight goals en route to helping Team USA capture fifth place at 2010 FINA World League Super Final in Nis, Serbia...Scored three goals in helping USA to fourth place finish at FINA World Championships... Earned Silver medal at 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, China...Scored three goals and added two assists...Tallied three goals during Silver medal finish at 2008 FINA World League Super Final...Scored on four occasions at 2007 FINA World League Super Final...Tallied eight goals at 2007 Pan American Games, including four in tourney opening win over Brazil...Part of 2006 and 2007 FINA World League Super Final squads...Won Gold medal at 2007 Pan American Games...Member of 2007 FINA World Championship team, scoring four goals...Scored six goals for Team USA at 2005 FINA World Championships ...Was one of USA's top scorers at 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece...Scored nine goals at 2004 Summer Olympics, including two goals in his Olympic debut against Croatia and a three-goal performance against Italy to clinch seventh place for the U.S...Made a splash in 2002 as an exciting passer, scorer and defender...Scored in three games at 2003 Pan American Games...Had four goals in 2003 World Championships finals...Named as the Top Defender at 2003 American Water Polo League finals for Newport...Finished fourth on team with nine goals in 2002 FINA World League...Made senior National Team debut at 2001 Canada Cup in Calgary.
2005 Club Ethnikos Pireaus, National Champion of Greece 2005...2006-2008 Club Mladost Zagreb, National Champion of Croatia 2008...2008-9 Club Jadran Herceg Novi, National Champion of Montenegro 2009...2009-10 Club Rari Nantes Savona, second place in Italy...Winner of LEN Cup...2011-13 Club Galatasaray Istanbul, National Champion of Turkey 2012...2014 Club Paulistano Sao Paulo, third place Brazil...Competed seven years in Champions League teams, one Final Four 2008.
Played at Pepperdine University...First team All-American in 2004...First team MPSF pick in 2002...First team All-American in 2002...Led the Waves with 55 goals in 2003.
A graduate of Coronado High School in Coronado, CA...Helped Coronado to three San Diego Section CIF Division II championships in 1998, 1999 and 2000...Named San Diego Union-Tribune Player of the Year in 1999 and 2000.
Favorite foods range from sushi to carrots...Enjoys hiking.
- 2015 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, KAZAN, RUSSIA, 7TH PLACE
- 2015 PAN AMERICAN GAMES, TORONTO, CANADA, 1ST PLACE
- 2015 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, BERGAMO, ITALY 4TH PLACE
- 2015 FINA INTERCONTINENTAL TOURNAMENT, CORONA DEL MAR, CA, US, 3RD PLACE
- 2014 FINA WORLD CUP, ALMATY, KAZAKHSTAN, 4TH PLACE
- 2013 UANA WORLD AQUATIC CHAMPIONSHIPS, CALGARY, CANADA, 2ND PLACE
- 2012 OLYMPICS GAMES, LONDON, ENGLAND, 8TH PLACE
- 2012 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, ALMATY, KAZAKHSTAN, 4TH PLACE
- 2011 PAN AMERICAN GAMES, GUADALAJARA, MEXICO, 1ST PLACE
- 2011 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, SHANGHAI, CHINA, 6TH PLACE
- 2011 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, FLORENCE, ITALY, 4TH PLACE
- 2010 FINA WORLD CUP, ORADEA, ROMANIA, 4TH PLACE
- 2010 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, NIS, SERBIA, 5TH PLACE
- 2009 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, ROME, ITALY, 4TH PLACE
- 2009 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, PODGORICA , MONTENEGRO, 4TH PLACE
- 2008 OLYMPIC GAMES, BEIJING, CHINA, 2ND PLACE
- 2008 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINALS, GENOA, ITALY, 2ND PLACE
- 2007 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINALS, BERLIN, GERMANY 5TH PLACE
- 2007 PAN AMERICAN GAMES, RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL, 1ST PLACE
- 2007 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA, 9TH PLACE
- 2006 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINALS, ATHENS, GREECE, 5TH PLACE
- 2005 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, MONTREAL, CANADA, 11TH PLACE
- 2004 OLYMPIC GAMES, ATHENS, GREECE, 7TH PLACE
- 2004 TORNEO DI NAPOLI, NAPLES, ITALY, 3RD PLACE
- 2003 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINALS, NEW YORK, NY, 3RD PLACE
- 2003 PAN AMERICAN GAMES, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, 1ST PLACE
- 2003 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, BARCELONA, SPAIN, 6TH PLACE
- 2003 JOBO CURTINI TOURNAMENT, RIJEKA, CROATIA, 3RD PLACE
- 2003 U.S. CUP, STANFORD, CA, UNITED STATES, 2ND PLACE
- 2003 FRENCH INTERNATIONAL, NICE, FRANCE, 1ST PLACE
- 2002 FINA WORLD CUP, BELGRADE, YUGOSLAVIA, 7TH PLACE
- 2002 UNICUM CUP, BUDAPEST, HUNGARY, 4TH PLACE
- 2002 TRISTAR INTERNATIONAL, KRANJ, SLOVENIA, 3RD PLACE
- 2002 EIGHT-NATIONS TOURNAMENT, NICE, FRANCE, 3RD PLACE
- 2001 PAN AMERICAN QUALIFYING TOURNAMENT, SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REP., 1ST PLACE
- 2000 JUNIOR PAN AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS, BARQISIMIETO, VENEZUELA, 1ST PLACE
Favorite Quote: Let Go And Let God.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Acai! Better Than Ice Cream
Favorite Chain Restaurant: Whole Foods. Also L Love Sushi And Mexican Food.
Favorite Reality Tv Show: Youtube Surf Videos
Where Do You See Yourself 10 Years From Now?: Still Playing Water Polo, Like The Last 10+ Years
If You Couldn't Play Water Polo, What Sport Would You Play?: Surf
Role Model: Athletes Who Have Taken Care Of Their Bodies, Who Lead Healthy Lifestyles To Extend Their Careers And Are Still At The Tops Of Their Games Like Tom Brady And Kelly Slater.
Athletic Inspiration: My Three Children, They Never Run Out Of Energy And Truly Believe Anything Is Possible, Including Getting A Gold Medal!
USA Water Polo Announces 2016 U.S. Olympic Men's Water...
San Diego, CA - July 7 - U.S. Olympic Men's Water Polo Team Head Coach Dejan Udovicic has revealed the 13 athletes that will compete for Team USA this August...
USA Men Take Silver At 2016 FINA World League Super Final
Huizhou, China - June 26 - The USA Men's Senior National Team reached the podium at the FINA World League Super Final for the first time since 2008 claiming ...
USA Men To Play For Gold At FINA World League Super Final...
Huizhou, China - June 25 - For the first time since 2008 the USA Men's National Team will play for gold at the FINA World League Super Final following a 17-1...
USA Men Advance To FINA World League Super Final...
Huizhou, China - June 24 - The USA Men's National Team advanced to the semifinals of the FINA World League Super Final following a 16-15 shootout victory...
USA Men Edged By Serbia 10-8 On Day Three Of Action At...
Huizhou, China - June 23 - The USA Men's National Team fell to Serbia 10-8 earlier today to close out pool play at the FINA World League Super Final. Alex...
USA Men Defeat Brazil 10-7 For Second Straight Win At...
Huizhou, China - June 22 - The USA Men's National Team picked up their second straight win at the FINA World League Super Final defeating Brazil 10-7. Tony...
USA Men Open Play At FINA World League Super Final With...
Huizhou, China - June 21 - The USA Men's National Team opened up play at the FINA World League Super Final in strong fashion defeating China 12-6 earlier...
USA Men's Senior National Team Announces Roster For 2016 ...
Huntington Beach, CA - June 17 - USA Water Polo Men's Senior National Team Head Coach Dejan Udovicic has announced the 14 athletes that will represent Team...
USA Men Edge Italy 7-6 In Exhibition Match Played In Italy
Messina, Italy - June 16 - The USA Men's National Team defeated Italy 7-6 earlier today in Italy in a final tune-up for the FINA World League Super Final....
USA Men Fall Short In 8-6 Loss To Australia In Front Of...
Los Angeles, CA - May 22 - As a national television audience tuned in on the NBC Sports Network, the house was packed to watch Team USA and Australia square ...
- TOP VIDEOS