Action starts in Berlin, Germany on September 11
Ashleigh Johnson, Maggie Steffens, Jesse Smith & Alex Bowen Set For 'Two Years Until Tokyo 2020' Event
Youth sports clinic and more set for Los Angeles on July 24
Competition starts on Monday against Spain, live streaming available
USA Men's Senior National Team Announces Rosters For Australia Exhibitions & FINA Intercontinental Tournament
Team USA will meet Australia in two exhibitions next week
National League Championship set for April 1-2 in Irvine, CA
Four-time Olympian, Jesse Smith shares his favorite hobby outside of water polo, describes his ideal vacation and explains why he believes Rio 2016 will be a big year for Team USA. #InsideWater #BeVictoRIOus #RoadtoRio
60 Seconds With - Jesse Smith
Men's National Team vs. Argentina - Exhibition
Men's National Team vs. Croatia @ Rose Bowl
USA v Argentina in Game 3 of the UANA Aquatic Championships in Calgary, Canada.
Game 4 of the UANA Aquatic Championships in Calgary, Canada
The U.S. Olympic Men's Water Polo Team competed at the 2012 Olympic Games in London, England finishing in 8th place
Dropped one goal in 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil...Posted one goal during 2015 FINA World Championships...Added one goal to Team USA's third-place finish in 2015 FINA Intercontinental Tournament...Named top defensive player at 2014 FINA World Cup...Scored four goals to help Team USA to
2005 Club Ethnikos
Played at Pepperdine University...
A graduate of Coronado High School in Coronado, CA...Helped Coronado to three San Diego Section CIF Division II championships in 1998, 1999 and 2000...Named San Diego Union-Tribune Player of the Year in 1999 and 2000. PERSONAL
Favorite foods range from sushi to carrots...Enjoys hiking.
- 2018 FINA WORD CUP, BERLIN, GERMANY, 6TH PLACE
- 2018 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, BUDAPEST, HUNGARY, 7TH PLACE
- 2016 OLYMPIC GAMES, RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL, T9TH PLACE
- 2015 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, KAZAN, RUSSIA, 7TH PLACE
- 2015 PAN AMERICAN GAMES, TORONTO, CANADA, 1ST PLACE
- 2015 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, BERGAMO, ITALY 4TH PLACE
- 2015 FINA INTERCONTINENTAL TOURNAMENT, CORONA DEL MAR, CA, US, 3RD PLACE
- 2014 FINA WORLD CUP, ALMATY, KAZAKHSTAN, 4TH PLACE
- 2013 UANA WORLD AQUATIC CHAMPIONSHIPS, CALGARY, CANADA, 2ND PLACE
- 2012 OLYMPICS GAMES, LONDON, ENGLAND, 8TH PLACE
- 2012 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, ALMATY, KAZAKHSTAN, 4TH PLACE
- 2011 PAN AMERICAN GAMES, GUADALAJARA, MEXICO, 1ST PLACE
- 2011 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, SHANGHAI, CHINA, 6TH PLACE
- 2011 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, FLORENCE, ITALY, 4TH PLACE
- 2010 FINA WORLD CUP, ORADEA, ROMANIA, 4TH PLACE
- 2010 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, NIS, SERBIA, 5TH PLACE
- 2009 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, ROME, ITALY, 4TH PLACE
- 2009 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINAL, PODGORICA , MONTENEGRO, 4TH PLACE
- 2008 OLYMPIC GAMES, BEIJING, CHINA, 2ND PLACE
- 2008 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINALS, GENOA, ITALY, 2ND PLACE
- 2007 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINALS, BERLIN, GERMANY 5TH PLACE
- 2007 PAN AMERICAN GAMES, RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL, 1ST PLACE
- 2007 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA, 9TH PLACE
- 2006 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINALS, ATHENS, GREECE, 5TH PLACE
- 2005 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, MONTREAL, CANADA, 11TH PLACE
- 2004 OLYMPIC GAMES, ATHENS, GREECE, 7TH PLACE
- 2004 TORNEO DI NAPOLI, NAPLES, ITALY, 3RD PLACE
- 2003 FINA WORLD LEAGUE SUPER FINALS, NEW YORK, NY, 3RD PLACE
- 2003 PAN AMERICAN GAMES, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, 1ST PLACE
- 2003 FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, BARCELONA, SPAIN, 6TH PLACE
- 2003 JOBO
CURTINITOURNAMENT, RIJEKA, CROATIA, 3RD PLACE
- 2003 U.S. CUP, STANFORD, CA, UNITED STATES, 2ND PLACE
- 2003 FRENCH INTERNATIONAL, NICE, FRANCE, 1ST PLACE
- 2002 FINA WORLD CUP, BELGRADE, YUGOSLAVIA, 7TH PLACE
- 2002 UNICUM CUP, BUDAPEST, HUNGARY, 4TH PLACE
- 2002 TRISTAR INTERNATIONAL, KRANJ, SLOVENIA, 3RD PLACE
- 2002 EIGHT-NATIONS TOURNAMENT, NICE, FRANCE, 3RD PLACE
- 2001 PAN AMERICAN QUALIFYING TOURNAMENT, SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REP., 1ST PLACE
- 2000 JUNIOR PAN AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS,
BARQISIMIETO, VENEZUELA, 1ST PLACE
Favorite Quote: Let Go And Let God.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Acai! Better Than Ice Cream
Favorite Chain Restaurant: Whole Foods. Also L Love Sushi And Mexican Food.
Favorite Reality Tv Show: Youtube Surf Videos
Where Do You See Yourself 10 Years From Now?: Still Playing Water Polo, Like The Last 10+ Years
If You Couldn't Play Water Polo, What Sport Would You Play?: Surf
Role Model: Athletes Who Have Taken Care Of Their Bodies, Who Lead Healthy Lifestyles To Extend Their Careers And Are Still At The Tops Of Their Games Like Tom Brady And Kelly Slater.
Athletic Inspiration: My Three Children, They Never Run Out Of Energy And Truly Believe Anything Is Possible, Including Getting A Gold Medal!
Men's Senior Nationals Head To Stockton This Weekend As...
Huntington Beach, CA - August 1 - The Olympic Club will look to make it a clean sweep of National League events in 2018 with the Senior Nationals set for...
USA Men Cruise Past China 11-1 At Long Beach State
Long Beach, CA - July 28 - The USA Men's National Team returned to action today at Long Beach State kicking off a two-game set with China by picking up an 11...
USA Men's National Team To Host China In Free Exhibition ...
Huntington Beach, CA - July 25 - The USA Men's National Team will return to action this weekend with two exhibition matches against China. Team USA will host...
USA Men Finish Play At Benu Cup With 12-1 Win Over Romania
Budapest, Hungary - July 7 - The USA Men's National Team finished strong at the Benu Cup in Budapest with a 12-1 win over Romania. Alex Bowen (Santee, CA/Sta...
USA Men Fall To Hungary 9-7 In Second Match At Benu Cup
Budapest, Hungary - July 6 - The USA Men's National Team lost to Hungary 9-7 on the second day of action at the Benu Cup in Hungary. Max Irving (Long Beach, ...
USA Men Edged By Australia 10-9 In First Match At Benu Cup
Budapest, Hungary - July 5 - The USA Men’s National Team fell 10-9 to Australia in the first game of the Benu Cup in Hungary. Johnny Hooper (Los...
USA Men Split Final Two Games At Four Nations Tournament ...
Duisburg, Germany - July 1 - The USA Men's National Team split the last two games of the Four Nations Tournament in Germany earning first place. On Saturday ...
USA Men Defeat Hungary 12-5 To Open Play At Four Nations ...
Duisburg, Germany - June 29 - The USA Men's National Team continued their stay in Europe following the FINA World League Super Final with a move from Hungary...
Olympic Club Continues National League Dominance; Wins...
Irvine, CA - June 24 - The Olympic Club is on fire. The San Francisco, California based outfit won their third National League title in 2018 on Sunday,...
USA Men Take Second Straight Match From China With 13-9...
San Juan Capistrano, CA - July 30 - The USA Men's National Team finished off a two-game exhibition series with China yesterday earning a 13-9 win at JSerra...
- TOP VIDEOS