Award winners to be recognized on July 26 during the 2017 Junior Olympics
USA Water Polo Inducts Three Into Hall Of Fame; Celebrates National Award Winners & Retired Olympians
Water polo community gathers in Costa Mesa to honor greats of the game
USA Water Polo Announces Annual Award Winners; Honorees To Be Recognized At 2015 Hall Of Fame Induction & National Awards Dinner On May 30
Event set for Costa Mesa Hilton this May 30; Tickets on-sale now!
Asheville YMCA legend recognized for years of service
The Best Of Both Worlds: How Anika Apostalon Found The Perfect Balance Between Water Polo & Swimming
Two-Sport Star Headed To San Diego State
Club: Los Angeles A.C., Commerce Long Beach
College: Pasadena College, East LA College, Cal State University LA
High School: Montebello HS
Playing Record: HS No W/P, College No W/P, Club 1960-80
- LAAC & Commerce 1960-1967
- Long Beach W/P 1968-1969
- In SPA Age Group Fall W/P League 1960-1967
- In AAU National Senior indoor Championships 1968
- City of Commerce 1970-1980
- First Woman's USA Junior National Head Coach 1979
- Woman's USA Senior National Head Coach 1980 to Present
- Wilson HS JV Head Coach 1979-1980
- Queensland, Australia State Team 1981-1982
- Rio Hondo College Head Coach 1990-1991
- Age Group Water Polo Coach 1970-1975
- AAU Jr. National indoor Group Gold
- USWP Jr. National indoor first or second every year 1977-90
- USWP National Championships indoor, outdoor 1977
- First Junior USA National Team 1979
- World Championship Four during 1982-Present
- Pan American Championships for Women 1992
- Rating "A" at Senior, Junior, Collegiate, and Junior Olympic National Championships 1979-90
- Co/Team Leader for Women's USA Senior National Team Tournament Committee for Senior, Junior, Collegiate, and Pan American Championships
- USA Senior National Team Coach for 15 years
- Coached many All American, Senior Collegiate, Junior and Junior Olympics
- Women's International Chairperson 1976-1979
- Member of the Women's International Comm.
- USWP Inc. Rules - Laws & Legislation Comm.
- Long Range Planning Comm.
- National Referees Comm.
- Olympic Festival Comm.
- Championship Site Comm.
- Member of 1964 - USA Olympic Swim Team
- Self Employed since 1979 - Investor & Gambler