Robert E Hughes
Elected to Hall of Fame: 1976, Charter Member
Club: El Segundo S.C.
College: University of Southern California
High School: El Segundo H.S.
Playing Record: 1948 - 1963
- AAU Sr. National Championship Team outdoor 1953
- US Pan American Team 1951, Buenos Aires (gold)
- US Pan American Team 1955, Mexico City MEX (silver)
- US Olympic Trials Team 1st 1952
- US Olympic Team 1952 XV Helsinki FIN
- US Olympic Team 1956 XVI Melbourne AUS
- University So. California Assistant 1970 - 74
- AAU All American 1953, 56, 63, outdoor El Segundo
- All PAC 8 1954, 55, 56 USC