Elected to Hall of Fame: 2003
- US Water Polo Official 1995-present
- Head Water Polo Coach San Diego Mesa College 1986-89 and 1991-94
- Head Swimming coach men and women at San Diego Mesa College 1986-1995
- US Water Polo Coach- C Horse Water Polo Club 1976-1986
- US Water Polo Coach- San Diego Water Polo Club 1987-1995
- Head Swimming Coach- Crawford High School- San Diego, CA 1962-1986
- Head Water Polo Coach- Crawford High School- San Diego, CA 1969-1986
- US Water Polo Age Group Training Camp San Diego, CA
- Area XIV Head Coach 1984-1988
- Water Polo at San Diego Mesa College- 147 wins - 134 losses
- Six players selected All-American
- Water Polo at Crawford High School- 1969-1985 - 334 wins - 116 losses
- League Champs 13 times - 17 All Americans
- San Diego County Interscholastic Coaches Assn. - President
- San Diego Aquatics Assn. - Vice President for Swimming
- San Diego Aquatics Assn. - Vice President for Water Polo
- San Diego CIF - Advisory Board Water Polo and Swimming
- Tournament Director for CIF San Diego for both boys and girls Water Polo and Swimming
- San Diego Water Polo Officials Assn. - Vice President
- 1999 San Diego High School Sports Association - Coaches Award
- 1998 Received CIF "Outstanding Service Award" - San Diego
- 1996 Achievement Hall of Fame Chagrin Falls Schools, Ohio
- 1990 National Interscholastic Coaches Association - Outstanding Service Award
- 1990 Listed in "Americas Greatest Coaches"
- 1990 National Parent Teachers Assn. - Crawford High School
- 1987 National Interscholastic Coaches Association - Twenty-five year Service Award
- 1986 National High School Athletic Coaches Assn. - "National Coach of the Year"
- 1986 California High School "Coach of the Year"
- 1970 San Diego Aquatic Association "Coach of the Year"
- 1969 San Diego Aquatic Association "Coach of the Year"
- Married- wife Helen, three children and 5 grandchildren
- Retired Educator and Coach