Elected to Hall of Fame: 1984, Life Member
Club: De Anza Aquatic Foundation, Cupertino and Concord Swim Club
College: University of California, Berkeley
High School: Santa Clara H.S.
Playing Record: Santa Clara H.S. 1962 - 1964, Univ. of Berkeley 1964 - 1969, De Anza Aquatic & Concord Swim Clubs 1969 - 1976
- Olympic Team 1972, Munich GER Bronze Medal
- Pan-American Team 1971 Gold medal. 1975 silver medals
- AAU National outdoor Championship Teams 1969, 70, 73, 74, 75, 76 representing De Anza & Concord Clubs
- Member of US National Team 1973 - 76. Played in 125 International matches. Member of 1971 Jadran Cup Team, Member of 1973 World Championship Team, & 1975 WCT. Member 1975 Jadran Cup Team (bronze medal).
- Member All-World Team 1973 & 1975
- Two time All American H.S. Water Polo, Santa Clara H.S. Three time NCAA All-American, Univ.
- Berkeley. Most Valuable Player, U.C. Berkeley, 1968-69. Captain U.C. 1969. No. Cal. MVP 1971.
- Winner James W. Lee Award 1975 Outdoor Natls. Captain US National Team 1973 - 76. Inducted in the International Hall of Fame 1987 and was rated one of the best players in the World from 1971-76