Elected to Hall of Fame: 1985
Club: Whittier S.C.
College: University of California Berkeley
High School: Whittier H.S.
Coaching Record: 1937 - 1952
- AAU Sr. National Championship Team 1949, 50, 51
- CIF Championship Teams 1940, 41, 42, 46, 51, 52
- US Olympic Trials Team Placed 2nd
- Superintendent of Whittier Union High School District
- Member of the U.S. Navy in WWII
- CIF Southern Section Championships*
- 1939 B & C
- 1940 Varsity, B & C
- 1941 Varsity & C
- 1942 Varsity & C
- 1942-45 War Years
- 1946 Varsity & B
- 1947 B & C
- 1948 B & C
- 1949 B & C
- 1950 C
- 1951 Varsity & C
- 1952 Varsity, B & C
- *Records cited for Varsity teams for 1946 and later were taken from published CIF Press and Record Book. Records for earlier Varsity years and B & C teams were reconstructed from newspaper clippings, yearbooks, memories, etc. and there might be a question on accuracy of one or two B & C listings.