Award winners to be recognized on July 26 during the 2017 Junior Olympics
USA Water Polo Announces Annual Award Winners; Honorees To Be Recognized At 2015 Hall Of Fame Induction & National Awards Dinner On May 30
Event set for Costa Mesa Hilton this May 30; Tickets on-sale now!
College: Univ. of Illinois (Chemical Eng.), 1948-53 USC (MA Business)
High School: Morton H.S. Cicero, IL 1944-48
- Treasurer of USWP Inc. 1990-93
- Chairman of the Olympic Festival Comm. USWP Inc. 1985-Present
- Chairman Southern Pacific Assoc. 1982-Present
- Chairman District #14 1982-Present
- Member of the Board of Governors 1982-1993
- Member of the Board of Directors 1985-Present
- Manager of Access Control for the 1984 Olympic Games
- Chairman Zone VII USWP Inc. 1988-Present
- Served one year on the Long Range Planning Comm. USWP Inc.
- Member of the Finance Comm. 1986-1993 serving 4 yrs as Chairman
- FINA set up operations for games 1983 Malibu CA US III
- USWP National Championships (outdoor) involved in three of them during the period 1988-Present
- Meet Director of the National Junior Olympics in 1991
- Official National J.O. 1994 (Director)
- Official at FINA Women's Championships 1993
- Member of Officials at Women's World Championships and Men's Junior World Championships
- Desk Official at the Olympic Festival 1983
- Married spouse Nancy, three children: Pamela, William, Robert (boys played W/P in H.S. 1981)
- Profession - Testing Director for Aerojet Ordinance Corp.
- Developed Destruct System for the Minuteman Missile. Conducted qualification testing of ammo for the Wart Hog A-10 Airplane
- Developed Anti-Tank personnel bomblets, retired after 28 yrs.
- Served in the US Army 1954-56