Elected to Hall of Fame: 1982
Club: Olympic Club of San Francisco
College: Stanford University, Hastings College (Law) San Francisco
High School: Lowel H.S. San Francisco
Playing Record: Club 1920 - 24, College 1921 - 24
- AAU Sr. National Championship Team 1920, 1925
- NCAA Championship Team 1924
- PAC 8 Champions 1922, 23, 24
- US Olympic Team 1924 Paris Fr. VIII
- Chief Asst. US Attorney, San Francisco 1946
- US Navy Captain WWII. Awarded the Bronze Star for Bravery in the Battle of the Philippine Sea. During the Korean Conflict was at the Pentagon. Buried in the Golden Gate Nat'l Cemetery.
- Married, spouse Marjorie, daughter, Mrs. Fred Brown. 3 Sons, Elmer Jr. played for the San Francisco 49ers, Brian & Cedric.