Elected to Hall of Fame: 1983, Life Member
College: Pepperdine University 1947 - 49 (B.S. in Accounting), California State University, Long Beach 1960 (M.A. in Education), University of Vermont 1963 - 66 (Advanced Mathematics)
High School: Wilson H.S., Long Beach and Compton H.S.
Playing Record: H.S. 1942 - 43, College 1946 - 47, Compton Jr. College
- Chairman Water Polo Committee 1974 - 78
- Executive Board Olympic Committee 1976 - 84
- Southern Pacific W/P Committee 1967 - 73
- Tournament Director US Pan American Trials 1971
- A Founder and Director of CAN-AM-MEX Water Polo Competition 1978 & 1979
- President 1978 - 1980 & 1988 - 1990
- Chairman, Int'l/Olympic Committee 1977 - 84
- Representative to FINA/Technical W/P Committee 1981 - 1992
- Representative to ASUA/TWPC 1977 - 95
- Director of 1st & 2nd US Sports Festivals 1977 - 78
- Member of Finance Comm., Hall of Fame Comm.
- Board of Directors, Board of Governors as well as other Committees
- Member of Technical Water Polo Committee
- Sub-Committee - Rules 1985 - 88 & Referees 1985 - 92
- Tournament Director/Organizing Comm. II FINA W/P World Cup - Long Beach 1981
- Tournament Director/Organizer III FINA World Cup Pepperdine Univ. 1983
- FINA Clinic expert on W/P Desk and Timing
- World Jr. Championships Sao Paulo BRZ 1987
- FINA Clinic expert on W/P Desk & Timing operations
- Asian Games Seoul Korea 1986
- Competition Director - 1984 Olympic Games L.A.
- Developed Committee member 1981 - 84
- House of Delegates 1976 - 1984
- High School, Swimming & Water Polo 1960 - 68
- AAU W/P Age Group men & women 1966 - 71
- Community College 1985
- Participated in the first US Water Polo National Team Tour of Europe which traveled thru Italy, Spain, Netherlands, & Great Britain August 1967 Head of Delegation and/or Manager of numerous International Trips for USWP Inc.
- As Competition Director for the Los Angeles Olympic Games was responsible for all aspects of actual competition, staffing the field of play, interfacing with officials, coordinating all duties of technical workers, scheduling and interfacing with other areas of responsibilities such as Protocal, Venue Operations, and Technology. Works with the Technical Water Polo Committee of FINA on the details of running of the competition.