Elected to Hall of Fame: 1992 (First Female)
College: Long Beach City College, Pepperdine, California State Univ.
High School: Long Beach Poly H.S.
- USWP Secretary 1980-1986 (6 yrs)
- Secretary of Men's International/Olympic Comm. 1980-1986 (N.V.)
- Becky served as interpreter and translator on many occasions over many years. This included helping to arrange training, travel, and tournaments with foreign teams, interpreting for press interviews, translating letters, minutes, and other written materials.
- Hosted foreign teams, officials, and dignitaries as well as USWP committee meetings and US Men's team staff meetings in her home.
- Helped in writing successful grant proposals and projects for USWP to the USOC.
- Has designed and arranged for production of T-shirts for sale (including packaging & mailing) as well as other items for USWP fundraising.
- Has designed and produced brochures for university w/p teams and the US Men's National Team, for fundraising
- Prepared programs and emceed awards and closing banquets.
- Served as travel, food services, and accommodations coordinator of the II Men's FINA Cup in Long Beach 1981.
- Deck Official from local age group and open tournaments to National Indoor and Outdoor Championships, CanAmMex tournaments 1978-79, the Olympic Festival at its onset, and NCAA Championships
- Opened the 1st USWP office in Colorado Springs in 1979.
- That included buying the furniture and equipment, decorating the office space, establishing services, and eventually hiring the first paid part-time employee.
- Helped choose the current USWP office in Indianapolis, worked directly with the architectural firm on the design of the interior structures and basic colors.
- Took over Water Polo Scoreboard in 1973 when it was going to be discontinued.
- Kept Water Polo Scoreboard going from 1973 to June 1975 and again from September 1977 to December 1980 and again from January 1989 to May 1990. Most of that time included all production except actual printing. For most of those years that meant feature writing, photography, editing, typesetting, layout, subscriptions, advertising contacts, billing and mailing preparation. (In 1981 she gave the rights and all material, including subscriptions and ads to USWP)
- Worked with the US Women's program as Team Leader and manager to the Netherlands and Hungary in the Fall of 1990 and to Perth, Australia for the 1991 World Championships.
- Administrative Liaison, Goodwill Games 1990
- Pan American Games Desk Manager and Secretary 1979 San Juan PR. and 1983 Caracas VEN.
- Pan American Games Produced clinic material and supervised clinics (all four aquatic sports 1987)
- US Olympic Games 1984 Los Angeles CA Served as Assistant Competition Director
- US Olympic Games 1988 Served as Desk Manager, conducted clinics on desk operation and supervised Korean officials
- FINA Cup 1981 Long Beach CA Coordinator of food services, accommodations
- FINA Administrative Secretary- Opened the first permanent office in Lausanne, Switzerland, June 1986-1988. During that period Becky arranged travel and produced materials for clinicians throughout the World. For FINA, she administered the International Olympic Comm. Olympic Solidarity program as well as FINA-sponsored clinics. This entailed procuring the experts, arranging their travel and preparing their clinic materials.
- FINA updated their Referees list for completeness and accuracy
- Produced cards for the members of the FINA bureau and all Technical Committees
- Updated, produced & distributed FINA's Record Book including all four aquatic sports. Necessary to research past Olympics, World Games and FINA Cups for completeness and accuracy.
- FINA sub-comm. reorganizing the FINA Constitution and general rules with three FINA members
- FINA meetings in Lausanne arranged and coordinated same
- FINA office liaison with the International Olympic Comm.
- FINA Congresses-worked with in Los Angeles and Spain and was in charge of arrangements for the Congress in Seoul.
- Produced the first FINA Water Polo Guide, distributed world-wide and the first FINA W/P Coaches' Manual
- FINA 1991 W/P Rules reviewed and corrected the French version International
- Designed scoresheet for use at the 1971 Pan-Am Trials. That sheet and ejection and personal fault sheets became the prototype for current official national and international protocol, including those used in 1984, 88 Olympic Games and 1982-1986 World Championships.
- World Championships Guayaquil ECU 1982 worked as Secretary, Desk Manager and trained officials
- Elected as US Woman's Team Leader 1991
- Worked the desk Havana CUBA 1991
- Desk Manager for FINA Cup 1983, World Games 1985 (Deaf)
- World Jr. Championships 1987 Istanbul, TUR
- Desk Manager 1986 World Championships Madrid, ESP. Was unable to complete the assignment due to FINA commitments.
- Personally supervised clinics in Diving, Swimming, and Water Polo in conjunction with the Asian Championships in Canton, CHI
- While in China, met with Asian officials to help in their promotion of aquatic sports on that continent.
- Wrote for, translated, and edited articles and other materials for the Hungarian Swimming and Water Polo magazine.
- Married spouse, Burt, daughters: Christine, Katrina; sons: Steve, Tim
- Retired Educator