Elected to Hall of Fame: 1979
Club: Hollywood A.C., San Francisco Olympic Club, Los Angeles A.C.
College: Stanford University
Playing Record: Stanford 1920 - 23, Clubs 1920 - 32, Referee 1932 - 47
- US Olympic Team 1924 Paris FR
- AAU National indoor Championship Team 1920
- AAU National outdoor Championship Team 1921
- PAC 8 Champs 1921, 22, 23
- SP AAU Committee 1947 - 60
- 1932 - 47
- AAU Water Polo National Chairman, Olympic Games Chairman
- Captain Stanford W/P team 1923
- Spouse Winifred, Daughters, Mrs. Charles M. Scott, Mrs. John H. Silvers, Brother Harry Austin, Mrs. Clyde Gibb and 2 Grandchildren
- Sales Manager for Anchor Hocking Glass Co.
- Member of Delta Tau Delta Fraternity (Stanford)
- Bohemian Club of San Francisco