Elected to Hall of Fame: 2004
High School: Santa Monica High School
- Started Playing 1982
- Santa Monica High School 1982-1985
- UCLA 1985-1990 3 Time All American, NCAA MVP 1989
- USWP Jr. National Team 1987-1988
- Club Teams Harvard and New York AC
- USWP Sr. Team 1988-1996
- Member of US Olympic Team 1992 and 1996
- Member of World Championships Teams, Pan American Games Team, FINA World Cup Teams, World University Game Tames 1989/1993/1995
- Member of USWP NAtioanl Champions both indoor and outdoor. MVP at two national championships. Total 9 championship teams indoor and outdoor.
- Played professional water polo in Marseille, France.
- Active masters player
- Married wife Jenifer
- Works as a Los Angeles County Beach Lifeguard
- Occupation - Equity Trader, Jones Trading Company