Rules and Reporting
Download the Complete USAWP Playing Rules
Download the Appendix A: Instruction For Use Of Two Referees
Download the Appendix B: Signalization To Be Used By Referees
Download the Appendix C: Disciplinary Actions
Download the Appendix D: FINA Tie Break Rules
Download the Modifications For 10U/12U Competition
2. Incidents to be reported include, but are not limited to, Misconduct, (exclusion with substitution), Brutality Fouls, and Red Cards to Coaches or Players not in the field of play or not eligible to play. You are also required to file a report for injury to any player or participant that may not have resulted in a "foul" being called in addition to any extra circumstances that effect the game. (ie. spectator behavior, medical attention required, and any or all unprofessional behavior on the part of your colleague or game participants.
3. If there are multiple offenders involved in an incident a separate report must be filed for each. In the case of Brutality or any other Incident that may involve injury you must include the Offended Party in your report.
4. Please make sure you provide as much detail and information as possible. Too much information is better than none.
5. Both Referees are encouraged to file a report on any incident whether or not they are the one that made the call.
6. Please note that EVERY question requires an answer. If that particular question does not apply to the particular Incident you are reporting simply enter "NA" for "Not Applicable".
7. Be advised that each and every Incident Report is subject to review for accuracy and proper application of the playing rules.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS THE INCIDENT REPORTING FORM
THE LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO THE USAWPR TRAINING PLATFORM.
YOU WILL NEED TO LOG IN OR REGISTER ON THE SITE IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY TO ACCESS THE INCIDENT REPORT, RULES TEST, AND ALL OTHER TRAINING AND REPORTING MATERIALS.
Please contact Jim Cullingham at jcullingham@usawaterpolo.
Check out an instructional video regarding the rule changes from the World Water Polo Referee Association.