Athlete Membership Accounts
Once you become a member, you will have your own online account. Within your account you can perform multiple functions including; keeping your contact information up to date, renewing your membership, printing a temporary membership card, upgrading your membership, changing club affiliation, and creating your own recruitment profile. Please note ALL memberships are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- New members must register for a USA Water Polo membership in order to participate in USA Water Polo club practices or events. Click here to Join!
- Been a member before? Current or lapsed members can login to their online membership account here: https://webpoint.usawaterpolo.com/wp15/intralock/login.asp
- All members have the ability to "upgrade" their membership to another membership type at ANY time throughout the calendar year. To upgrade your membership, login to your online membership account. Scroll down the page and select the Upgrade function. You will have to pay the difference in price and a $5 upgrade fee.
- Login online to update your current contact information so we can communicate with you properly.
- Members can change club affiliation online given that it is during the "Open Transfer periods" as determined by USA Water Polo Conduct of Championships. To view club affiliation policy, please click here.
- Membership cards are mailed to annual memberships (not trial or bronze) upon registration, renewal, and upgrade. At ANY time you can print a temporary card off your online account or request a new permanent card.