Please come back for 2016 Ticket Sales on June 15th, 2016.
- Ticket Sales will be available online.
- Single day admission will be available for purchase onsite at each pool venue.
- A separate credential must be purchased for Session One AND Session Two if you are attending both sessions.
- Admission to competition sites is by credential. Spectator credentials are valid all day at all sites.
- Credentials are not transferable.
- Rostered athletes and coaches will receive a Participant credential from his/her team for the Session in which s/he participates. Credentials are ONLY valid for the participant to whom it is issued.
- Credentials must be displayed in the prescribed manner and at all times while the holder is present at a game site. Persons without credentials or failing to display them properly will be asked to exit. Only while competing in a game are players exempt.
- Lost or stolen credentials will not be replaced. New credentials may be re-purchased at current price.
- For questions regarding tickets, please email admission@
juniorolympics.com. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner.
- If an siblings are participating in opposite sessions, you may to request Sibling Crossover tickets. This option is only available for siblings participating in both Session 1 and Session 2.