SIBLING CROSSOVER ONLINE REQUEST FORM
Online sibling crossover ticket requests will open July 11, 2016
SIBLING CROSSOVER TICKET REQUEST INFORMATION
Sibling Crossover Credentials are available for athletes of families with children participating in both Session 1 and Session 2 of the National Junior Olympics. A participating athlete may obtain free admission to the Session in which s/he is not playing, IF AND ONLY IF the player's sibling is playing in the other Session.
A single athlete playing in both Sessions will receive a separate credential from their team for each Session. Players of the same gender, playing in the same Session need not request (nor are they eligible for) the Sibling Crossover credential.
To request Sibling Crossover tickets:
1. Login to the OLDEST sibling's USAWP Membership account
2. On the right hand side, under 'Quick Navigation' click on the Sibling Crossover Tickets
3. You will be prompted to enter the Session participation for each members including ID number of the other sibling(s)
4. After you have requested tickets for the siblings, it will be noted on ALL accounts
5. You will receive a confirmation email from USA Water Polo
6. Ticket distribution information can be found below
Each member must be present and show a current USAWP membership photo ID to pick up crossover credential. Sibling Crossover credentials will ONLY be available for pickup during the JO Expo at The DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose on July 22 (session 1) OR July 27 (session 2) between 12 - 4 pm. This year Sibling Crossover tickets can NOT be redeemed at game sites. In the case you can't attend the JO Expo on either date the crossover tickets will be at Stanford - Avery Aquatics Center ticket booth on July 23-24 between 7am-8pm and July 28-29 between 7am-8pm.
Deadline to request Sibling Crossover tickets online is July 18, 2016. NO requests will be processed after the July 18 deadline. No exceptions.
SESSION 1 JO EXPO:
Friday, July 22, 2016
SESSION 2 JO EXPO:
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
For additional questions, please email email@example.com.