SIBLING CROSSOVER ONLINE REQUEST FORM
Online sibling crossover ticket requests will open July 11, 2017
SIBLING CROSSOVER TICKET REQUEST INFORMATION
Sibling Crossover Credentials are available for athletes of families with children participating in both Session 1 and Session 2 of the National Junior Olympics. A participating athlete may obtain free admission to the Session in which s/he is not playing, IF AND ONLY IF the player's sibling is playing in the other Session.
A single athlete playing in both Sessions will receive a separate credential from their team for each Session. Players of the same gender, playing in the same Session need not request (nor are they eligible for) the Sibling Crossover credential.
To request Sibling Crossover tickets:
1. Login to the OLDEST sibling's USAWP Membership account
2. On the right hand side, under 'Quick Navigation' click on the Sibling Crossover Tickets
3. You will be prompted to enter the Session participation for each members including ID number of the other sibling(s)
4. After you have requested tickets for the siblings, it will be noted on ALL accounts
5. You will receive a confirmation email from USA Water Polo
6. Ticket distribution information can be found below
Each member must be present and show a current USAWP membership photo ID to pick up crossover credential along with ticket coupon. Sibling Crossover credentials will be available for pick-up at any game site.
Deadline to request Sibling Crossover tickets online is July 18, 2017. NO requests will be processed after the July 19 deadline. No exceptions.
For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.