Club Administration Role
What is the role of a Club Administrator?
- Club Administrators help in a variety of ways, depending upon the club structure, from running the operations of the club, scheduling pool time, registering for tournaments, arranging travel, ensuring players/coaches are up to date on membership requirements, to creating rosters and collecting payments and managing many other pieces in between.
- An important role of the Club Administrator is to serve as a communications liaison between USA Water Polo and their team, i.e informing them of upcoming changes or new policies.
- For individuals who are not coaching but still involved in the administration of the club, we have a separate Club Administrator membership available for nominal fee.
- A club administrator does not have competition privileges as athletes, coaches, & referees
- Athletes, coaches, & referees can have club administrator privileges
- Coaches have access to sanctioned rosters as part of their membership, so not all coaches need to have admin access